1982-2003 Chevy S10 Complete Coilover System
Chevrolet S-10, S-15 and GMC Sonoma pickup trucks greatly benefit from lowered ride height and improved ride quality. These trucks are plentiful, affordable and can easily be upgraded to V8 engines with great power to weight ratio. Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling and ride quality. This complete bolt-on system eliminates your truck’s factory leaf springs and replaces them with a heavy duty Wishbone link-style system that includes Ridetech’s excellent R-Joints for smooth, bind-free articulation. Up front, our TruTurn™ system includes tubular A-arms and bump steer-correcting outer tie rod ends. The complete system features a set of front and rear HQ Series monotube Coil-overs. Adjustable spring collars help you set ride height while the shock’s rebound adjustment knob lets you fine tune ride quality to perfection. A heavy duty front MuscleBar™ sway bar kit finishes off the system. Overall, you’ll be thoroughly impressed with how well your truck handles, rides and looks with our Coil-over Suspension System.
Note: This system does not currently bolt on to the S10/S15 Blazer
- The Upper StrongArm tubular control arms feature tall ball joints to provide increased camber gain and the ball joint location has been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The Lower StrongArm tubular control arms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- This TruTurn steering linkage optimizes bump steer, under .065″ though 5″ of suspension travel. Includes outer tie rod studs, out tie rod heim joints, tie rod adjusters and inner tie rods.
- HQ Series Coil-overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in Auto Cross or Road Course Racing?
- This Front MuscleBar sway bar helps reduce body roll with a significant increase in rate (1.375″ O.D. x .25″ wall – 475 lb/in) and includes performance end links and Delrin liners to reduce suspension bind.
- The Rear Wishbone Suspension System greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any modifications to the bed floor and the installation is completely Bolt-on. It is designed for use w/ the stock 7.5″ rear end (A bracket for the 8.5″ rear end is available upon request). The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- TQ Series Shocks – The remote reservoir triple adjustable coil-over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip.
We offer FREE shipping within the United States.
Our policy lasts 30 days. The 30 day timeline begins on the date you receive your items not on the order date. Returns after the 30 day window are not allowed.
There will be a 25% restocking fee for any items returned prior to the 30 days and customers will be responsible for the return shipping cost. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, you must contact us at Sales@dv8dz9.com to request a return merchandise authorization. Please include proof of purchase in the email body or as an attachment. You must receive prior authorization before returning an item.
Once your product has been approved for return, you can ship your items to Deviate Dezigns LLC, 12304 SW 133 Ct., Miami FL 33186, United States.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 3 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to appear on your statement as processing times vary by credit card and banking entities.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Sales@dv8dz9.com.
Sale items (if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@dv8dz9.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.