IHC Suspension is excited to announce the most complete 2015-2021 F150 3/5 lowering kit in the market. IHC Suspension coming from the service/installation side understood the challenges that other kits were not solving. Here are our key features that differentiate us from the competition and save you money!
- FACTORY RIDE QUALITY
- Alignment! No notching frame pockets for camber correction.
- IHC control arm aligns to factory specs.
- Standard Upper Control arms for camber correction included. (No additional parts needed like camber/caster bushing or offset ball joints to align)
- IHC control arms run Delrin bushing for maximum performance, extended bushing life, and minimal maintenance.
- IHC Flip kit has the correct pinion angle built in so no need to use pinion shims.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Manufactured in TEXAS!
- Lifetime warranty on all metal parts!
IHC Suspension designed 2015-2021 F150 with Ride quality being the #1 goal. We achieved that by lowering the front end with custom control arms. You achieve the 4” with the lower control arm and a 1” spacer is included that slides under the strut to set at 3” drop. Keeping stock spring, shocks, and spindles where OEM ride quality comes from. Upper control arms are standard in our kit to get your camber back in specs. Most kits require customers to notch frame pockets which are more time-consuming for installers and more money for labor to customers. Most times if notching is not done correctly lower control arms will constantly move and throw the alignment off. Not with IHC arms though. The rear is lowered with a 6” flip kit and 1” lift shackles are provided to set at 5” rear drop. Nitrogen charged drop shocks are included. New u bolts are included.