IHC Suspension is excited to announce the most complete 2009-2018 RAM 1500 lowering kit in the market. IHC Suspension coming from the service/installation side understood the challenges that other kits were not solving. Here are our key features that differentiate us from the competition and save you money!
- FACTORY RIDE QUALITY
- Alignment! No notching frame pockets for camber correction.
- IHC control arm aligns to factory specs.
- Adjustable Upper Control arms for camber correction included. (No additional parts needed like camber/caster bushing or offset ball joints to align)
- IHC control arms run Delrin bushing for maximum performance, extended bushing life, and minimal maintenance.
- Relocation brackets keep rear end geometry to OEM specs.
- NO SWAYING/HIGH-SPEED WOBBLE
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Manufactured in TEXAS!
- Lifetime warranty on all metal parts!
IHC Suspension designed 2009-2018 RAM 1500 with Ride quality being the #1 goal. We achieved that by lowering the front end with custom control arms. You achieve the 4” with the lower control arm. Keeping stock spring, shocks, and spindles where OEM ride quality comes from. Upper control arms are standard in our kit to get your camber back in specs. Most kits require customers to notch frame pockets which are more time-consuming for installers and more money for labor to customers. Most times if notching is not done correctly lower control arms will constantly move and throw the alignment off. Not with IHC arms though.
The rear is lowered with 4” progressive springs that will require to be trimmed from the topside to achieve 5” 6” or 7” drop. Keep in mind these are progressive springs and are the only springs in the industry that can be cut and will NOT affect ride quality. Dropdown trac bar bracket and shorter sway bar links are included to correct angles. The key feature of this kit is the 4 link relocation brackets. These brackets recenter rear end to fender well and correct pinion angle. Eliminating high-speed wobble and swaying
CUT Kit is required for 6” and 7” rear drops. This will allow more travel from the frame to the axle and prevent bottoming out. With the Cut kit, you are cutting OEM upper trailing arm bracket OFF to allow more travel.
(IHC orders are taking 3-4 weeks to build and ship)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.