- Will my 4×4 still work? 4WD will still be functional.
- Will my CV axles bind? cv axles will be at a angle but not enough to cause any binding or vibrations.
- Can I lower it more than 5″ upfront? Absolutely NOT.! The 3″ is the most that you can lower the 4×4 trucks. Anything more will cause premature wear on cv axles
- Will it align? IHC upper control arms have threaded ends. No reason why dodge kits wont align.
- Is cutting required? Cutting is required in the rear for the 4 link relocation brackets to be installed.
(IHC orders are taking 3-4 weeks to build and ship)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.