HP Tuners offers performance solutions at your fingertips with their VCM Suite MPVI2 Credit Standard Packages. The MPVI2 module, combined with HP Tuners' VCM Editor and Scanner, make up the essentials of these VCM Suite packages—giving you one of the most powerful scanning, diagnostic, logging, and calibration performance tools on the market. Unleash your vehicle's full potential with an HP Tuners VCM Suite MPVI2 Credit Standard Package!
* MVPI2 module: equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth, a proprietary expansion port, and mobile device support (the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster, easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle's software)
* VCM Editor, packaged together with MPVI2: provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with hundreds of editable parameters and customizable favorites
* VCM Scanner: is a fully featured OBD-II scanning and diagnostic tool that allows you to view, chart, and log data in real time via the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic data port (also view and clear vehicle DTC's), along with other vehicle module info
* Applications listed are credit-specific (credits sold separately)
* Credits are for ECU tuning only
* Additional modules require additional credits (sold separately)
* Includes USB-C cable
Credits not included. For some models additional credits may be required for TCM, FICM, FSCM, and CCM tuning (sold separately). Please be aware that this is a powerful programming tool. It will unlock the onboard ECU on the vehicle being tuned to the point where an inexperienced tuner may inflict engine damage accidentally. There are no built-in safeties. Please see applications tab for vehicle credits and specific notes that may pertain to your vehicle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.