The Garrett® direct fit F150 charge air cooler boasts an 83% larger core than stock to provide an estimated 25 degree Fahrenheit reduction in air temperature and a 30% reduction in pressure drop. Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core by improving turbulent design features found in the stock unit. This direct fit performance intercooler is easily installed and can support up to 750 horsepower all while reusing the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps.
- Supports up to 750 Horsepower.
- All Aluminum, TIG welded construction increases strength and durability for on road and off road applications.
- New drain plug feature allows you to drain condensation from the end tanks without drilling a hole.
- Vacuum brazed bar-and-plate design.
- Core size specs: 21.00" x 5.32" x 9.43"
- 83% larger aluminum intercooler core.
- Up to 25 degree reduction in charge air temp.
- This direct fit performance charge air cooler installs in one and a half hours using basic hand tools.
- Reuses the factory hoses, clamps, bolts.
- Can be installed without removing the front bumper.
- Intercooler comes with a new screw for the blow off valve bracket.
- Granted by the California Air Resource Board (C.A.R.B), executive order #D-794 allows the 870702-6001 direct fit performance charge air cooler to be used on specific emission controlled vehicles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.