Belltech Street Performance Lowering Front Struts are designed as a performance replacement for today’s Strut equipped Trucks and SUV’s
In true Belltech style, the Street Performance Lowering Struts not only provide the performance & safety that you can only get from Belltech but offers the installer the choice on the amount of drop desired from one-part number. Thanks to our patented ring and perch system, you now have the ability to choose from oem stock height to as much as 3" of drop in half inch increments.
The Street Performance lowering strut lineup has been engineered to provide a premium ride quality for today’s trucks and SUV’s. By focusing their attention on the low speed compression and rebound characteristics, the Belltech engineers have developed a great balance between comfort for your everyday commute and overall performance for those spirited drives.
Part Number: 25019
Fits: 19-20 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
- Patented adjustable strut design
- Adjustable ride height from oem “stock" down to a true 2" of drop
- Height adjustable in .5" increments
- Progressive rate polymer bumpstop
- Vulcanized oem style lower bushing with an increased durometer
- Performance sport ride and improved overall handling
- Reduces body roll, dive under braking and squat under acceleration
Front Lowering: 0.0" to 2.0"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.