In 1983, Belltech developed one of the industry's first revolutionary products to help jump start the Sport Truck craze, the Drop Spindle.
By relocating the spindle pin (or hub) higher on the spindle casting, our engineers can provide a 2-3" drop without negatively affecting front end suspension or steering geometry, not even the shock absorber!
Belltech Drop Spindles offer various drop amounts depending on your application, while improving handling and retaining factory ride quality. Belltech spindles maintain critical suspension geometry and eliminate excessive ball joint, shock and tire wear common to other methods of lowering. Each spindle is crafted from powdercoated, CNC machined, high strength ductile iron castings providing the structural integrity to meet and exceed all factory specifications & requirements.
Part Number: 2514
Fits: 16.5-18 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
14-20 GM Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, Yukon XL 2WD/4WD
14-19 GM Escalade, Denali 2WD/4WD
(Note: ALUMINUM OR STAMPED STEEL OEM UPPER CONTROL ARMS ONLY)
- 2" Drop Spindle
- 17" wheels or larger only
- Direct bolt-on
- Accepts new design OEM sealed hub assembly
- Use factory ball joints & Tie Rod ends
- Maintains factory geometry & alignment
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Powdercoated high strength ductile iron castings
- Includes step by step installation instructions
- Lower center of gravity for increased handling
- Front Lowering: 2.0"
- AT: Minimum Wheel size 17"
- HH: Designed to be use with min 3" or lower application