We proudly introduce to you the all new BAKFlip MX4! This cover features all of the same great features of the top-selling BAKFlip G2, with some very important differences! The aluminum surfaced panels have a heavy duty core making them much more rigid when compared to the G2, with virtually no addition to the weight of the cover. This cover is also the first hard paneled cover with a sleek matte black finish that offers superior UV and scratch resistance when compared to the G2. In addition, the MX4 has upgraded latch housing components and our new "Dual Action Seal" allows you to close the tailgate without having to open the last panel!
#1 REASON TO UPGRADE: DUAL ACTION SEAL!
The BAKFlip G2 requires you to open the last panel before closing the tailgate. The newest innovation coming from the minds at BAK is the Dual Action Seal Which allows you to open and close the cover tailgate without ever having to open the cover! This revolutionary feature ensures a great seal at the tailgate without ever having to open the cover. If you have something in one hand, and you need to close the tailgate, with this cover it is no problem as you simply slam your tailgate shut with the other hand!
OTHER KEY REASONS TO UPGRADE:
The BAKFLIP MX4 is the toughest aluminum surfaced cover we offer! In addition to being designed to withstand extreme conditions, this cover has upgraded components and features including:
- Durable Aluminum Matte Finish Panels
- Universal Tailgate Operation with Dual Action Seal
- Injection Molded Latch Housing for Long-Term Durability
- Premium Density Foam Core
- Advanced Scratch and Scuff Resistance
- Rated up to 400 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
- Extended 5 YEAR Warranty
- 100% Truck Bed Access
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design
- Premium UV Resistance
- EPDM Outer Rail Seals for Maximum Water Resistance
- Automatic Latching Panels
- Integrated Buckle System that secures the open cover in the "Flipped Flat" position without obscuring view from back window
- 3rd Brake Light Visibility
- No-Drill, Clamp-On Installation
- Made in the USA
- BAKBox 2 Compatible
- Can Travel with Cover OPEN, CLOSED, or in "FLIPPED FLAT" Position
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.