The BAKFlip F1 Premier is the upgrade to the FiberMax FRP series. This cover has advanced impact resistance, upgraded latch housing and components, as well as premium universal tailgate operation (an all-new upgraded and integrated rear seal that allows the tailgate to close with the cover up or down). The rich, high-gloss FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) top surface of the BAKFlip F1 Premium provides superior dent, ding and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty aluminum panels line the underside, giving the cover its strength and durability. Together, these make the F1 our top of the line BAKFlip, offering a stylish and secure cover for the long haul.
The BAKFlip F1 Premier's rugged design is made to perform in severe working and weather conditions. Rain, hail or snow - the F1 has you covered. Quickly and easily fold and lock the cover in the flipped up position for hauling large loads. The F1 Premier's advanced infrastructure and upgraded components provide unrivaled strength and security.
FULL BED ACCESS
The BAKFlip F1 works perfectly with any lifestyle. Fold the cover up to the cab for full bed access, and rubber bumpers protect the cab from impact. Because the cover folds beyond 90 degrees, the BAKFlip F1 allows full visibility of the 3rd brake light and minimizes wind flow for safe driving at highway speeds. Tie down locations allow the cover to be secured when folded at any position.
The BAKFlip F1 Premier secures the bed and locks with the OE tailgate.
OEM Grade seals and hinges protect the inside of the bed from the elements. The flush design combined with the water drainage system produces exceptional bed protection.
The BAKFlip F1 Premier is built to last with its upgraded latch housing, heavy-duty hardware and components.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer)
- EPDM outer rail seals for maximum water resistance
- 100% Truck Bed Access
- Sleek, Low-Profile Design
- Automatic Latching Panels
- 3rd Brake Light Visibility
- UV resistant for long-term durability
- BakBox 2 Compatible
- Premium Universal Tailgate Operation: An all-new upgraded and integrated rear seal that allows the tailgate to close with the cover up or down
- Advanced Impact Resistant Construction
- Premium Density Foam Core
- Heavy-Duty Hardware and Components
- Upgraded Latch Housing for Long-Term Durability
- Weight Rated up to 400 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
- Extended 5-Year Warranty!!